Logic GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here i am with 1 design !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Here i am with 1 design ! Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Cookie

Cookie
Admin

Here i am with 1 design ! 13655472

https://luxgunz.forumotion.com

2Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Invitado

nice one

3Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 am

Invitado

Looks cool Very Happy

4Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:15 am

[GM]Ferocity

[GM]Ferocity

I like it <3

5Here i am with 1 design ! Empty My Working´s :) Hope you Liket it < Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Ic3DemoNLord

Ic3DemoNLord
Admin

ohh . this here seems interesting expect for me Smile
i created much Things .. all day working ..<
i will give a list about my Creations:
Music,Own Games,Drawing,Programms,Hacks,Anti hack Shields (Professional Art) getting my money with this :)yea.. this is my work ..

ok..
1st. a Forum Avatar Small but Efficient, Drawing i´ll link in (also my Profile Picture)
Here i am with 1 design ! Ic3dem12
1st. ↑                                        
2nd. ↓
Here i am with 1 design ! Demon_10
3rd. ↓
Here i am with 1 design ! Ic3dem13

2nd. Music like DnB&Dubstep&Elector together mixed. (Sounds weird for the most people)

3rd. Hacks in all Arts but isn´t really at my Interest, because i don´t like Hackers/Hacking

4th. Anti Hack Shield/Hack Shield or IP Safe Shield (it means you aren´t able to to attack my PC only with an old Diskette + Virus to Infect my PC)

5th. my Big Dream. My own Created Game called Mugen (it´s like a 2D Beat-Em-Up Game With Specials and Really Insane effects)
I hope some Questions will come <
ask me for Anything im open for All Smile
Greetings from Germany
Ic3DemoNLord

6Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 pm

[GM]Ferocity

[GM]Ferocity

I really like the 2nd photo alot. Can I steal it?

7Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Ic3DemoNLord

Ic3DemoNLord
Admin

you want it?_? hehe stealing not allowed Smile

8Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:33 pm

[GM]Ferocity

[GM]Ferocity

Awh.

9Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Cookie

Cookie
Admin

Ferocity NOOB !

10Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

[GM]Ferocity

[GM]Ferocity

Why?

11Here i am with 1 design ! Empty Re: Here i am with 1 design ! Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Cookie

Cookie
Admin

Im jking Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum