Logic GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Event Rules and Guidelines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Event Rules and Guidelines  Empty Forum Event Rules and Guidelines Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Cookie

Cookie
Admin

Forum Event Rules and Guidelines

Guidelines:

1. These events are held by me from the start and are made entirely for you guys.
2. The Lux GunZ Forum Event will occur maximum twice a week.
3. Each event winner will receive a specific amount of points that will be displayed in the event thread.
4. Anyone can participate! Members, V.I.P members, E.V.I.P. members, staff, ex-staff, etc. (INCLUDING NICK)
5. Have fun!

Rules:

1. Please do not troll/flame/bait anyone in these events they are meant for fun not for arguments.
2. Do not spam your answer nor copy or rip anyone else.
3. To enter an event you will have to have a minimum of 25 non-spammed posts.
4. You are allowed to enter the next event even if you won the previous one.
5. All prizes/coins are NOT transferable between players once already given but can be gifted when first won.
6. All prizes/coins are final and no refunds/changes to the prize once already given. (Only the Event Legend rank can be exchanged for 75 points)
7. All answers have to be in the format if there is one given at the beginning of the event.

8. You can not win an Event if you won the last one. That way, everyone can have his chance Smile

~ Failure to comply to these rules may subject to instant disqualification, possible infraction, and/or banned from participating in any or all future events.

https://luxgunz.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum